Our Clyde coworking hub is located in the Drumfork Community Cabin and has a total of 7. Many of our members split their time between here and home. There is a kitchen area and coming in 2022 there will also be a separate room to take private calls from and to have as a break out space.
Drumfork Community Cabin, Churchill Square, Helensburgh G84 9HN
1 main room with 7 desks
Filter coffee machine
WiFi enabled colour printer, scanner and copier
Quiet office room
Lockable drawers at each desk.
No. of Desks:
Key Holders if weekend access required. Community centre is open 9am-9pm Monday - Thursday Friday till 1pm and key access any other time.
JANUARY 2022 Access Information
- A Lateral Flow Test (LFT) is encouraged before entering the premises to reduce the spread of the virus
- Please wearing face coverings within the premises
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend
- Continue good hand and respiratory hygiene
- 2-meter social distancing has been re-introduced throughout the site
- Increase ventilation in your room by opening windows and turning on the heating
- Use of kitchen materials - utensils, cups, plates etc. are prohibited at this time.