Updated: Nov 30, 2020
We are delighted to have four of our coworking hubs open for members to use during this uncertain time. It is vitally important for us that all of our members stay safe and well, especially when using our hubs.
Each one of our hubs has had a full COVID-19 health and safety risk assessment and has been modified appropriately to keep members safe. This has meant reducing the number of desks we have in each hub and introducing protocols that each member must adhere to before and during their use of the spaces, some spaces have one way systems and some have clearly marked areas where you cannot access, all this to ensure you are kept at a two metre distance from others.
We have produced the following COVID-19 protocols that we are asking you to adhere to:
· please minimise the number of items brought into the hub,
· make sure all items are disinfected before entering the hub,
· hands to be washed before coming to the hub,
· please sanitise your hands on entering the hub,
· please use any one way systems, and do not move desks or chairs around,
· adhere to government social distancing guidelines; 2m where possible, and 1m at all other times,
· please wash your crockery after every use with hot soapy water,
· please use your own stationery,
· after every use, please wipe down the desk and all of the chair.
· If you have any of the following symptoms you should not enter the hub and immediately seek a COVID-19 test:
· new Persistent Cough,
· loss of smell or taste,
· fever or High Temperature (37.8 or above).
· If any of the below apply please do not enter the hub until the two week time period is over – or test comes back negative.
· you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or have tested positive for coronavirus,
· you are told to self-isolate (stay at home) by a government test and trace service, because you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive,
· you need to self-isolate because someone in your household has symptoms or has tested positive,
· you need to self-isolate because you have returned to the UK after a holiday or business travel.
· If you are already in the hub and you are informed of close contact with an infected person you must tell a team member immediately and go home.
· If you develop symptoms having used the hub in the last 14 days, please contact the hub team and let them know.
· Unless the hub is in a cleaning rota by your base – please wipe and spray everything down, including kitchen, all door handles etc at the end of each day before leaving if you are the last one out.
· Other guidelines may be implemented by each individual base, which must also be adhered to.
We are looking forward to you all using our hubs safely and securely.
Please stay safe and do let us know if you would like any further information.
Email us on email@example.com