Tue, 01 Mar|
Women's Conference: Unlocking Invisible Talent
A life-changing experience that is guaranteed to change mindsets, overthrow former beliefs and deliver new convictions and perceptions about women in work.
Time & Location
01 Mar 2022, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
About the Event
With Women’s International Day fast approaching, the timing of this FREE-to-attend virtual conference couldn’t be better.
Women are frequently disadvantaged in the workplace, even subject to blatant discrimination.
We’re the ones that have the babies, often left sorting out the childcare issues, suffer periods, and have to endure the menopause. And that can make us unattractive to employers and bosses.
But we’re also a pool of exceptional talent – but for many organisations, we remain invisible.
About the Conference
The conference dares businesses to think differently and to develop more inclusive and accessible organisational cultures – not just good CSR policies, but to actively and proactively implement measures that will unlock the invisible talent that already exists in their workforce – women!
It’s about challenging them to stop just ‘talking the talk’ but to ‘force’ them to start walking it! To take real steps, in fact, to publicly pledge to do it differently. Nurture instead of Recruit, look inwards instead of just outwards, and stop seeing women as a ‘cross’ they have to bear.
We are the backbone of society, because, without us, there wouldn’t be any future generations!
There is a fantastic line up of rousing and exciting speakers, real power women, who pioneering change in the workforce by speaking up and speaking out, and getting people sit up in their chairs and listen, including:
- Keynote speaker - Mims Davies MP, Minister of Employment
- Anna Whitehouse, Founder of Mother Pukka
- Joeli Brearley, founder of the charity and campaign group, Pregnant Then Screwed
- Elizabeth Willetts is the Founder of Investing in Women
- Rachel Schofield, Certified Career & Personal Development Coach and Founder of Rework Your Life
- Alison Whitcombe, Inclusion Manager at DAS UK.
Reasons to attend
- You want to find out more about what’s happening in this space because this is something you are passionate about.
- You are in your own right a champion of women, an influencer in the workforce and you are looking for more fuel to add to your fire so you can drive positive change in your organisation.
- You want to arm yourself with ammunition so that you take up the fight at your place of work, and challenge your boss.
- You own a business and you want to know how you can untap the talent in your business.
Whatever your reason, this promises to be a life-changing experience that is guaranteed to change mindsets, overthrow former beliefs and deliver new convictions and perceptions.
Register NOW https://hopin.com/events/womens-conference/registration